The Troutwine Athletic Profile (the "TAP") is a proprietary athletic mindset assessment that takes 25-minutes to complete. When an athlete finishes the TAP, a customized athletic mindset report is generated. The report contains tailored mental intangible scoring, suggested activities, and situational tips to maximize the athlete's potential.
Activities & Commentary
Athlete Type Discovery
Numeric analysis of 12 intangible performance traits detailing an athlete's mindset compared to other athletes (1-100 scoring).
- Mental Toughness
- Growth Mindset
- Mental Execution
- Focus Speed
Suggested Activities & Commentary
- Athlete-specific commentary delivering detailed information and guidance to better comprehend how the athlete is wired.
- Can be shared with coaches, parents, or teammates to build effective relationships through mutual understanding.
- Suggested activities to revisit prior to big events like the start of the athletic season or before big games.
Athlete Type Discovery
- Every athlete has their own characteristics, strengths, struggles, and preferred coaching / interaction styles. Studies have revealed 8 of these distinct athletic mindset groups - called Athlete Types. The athlete mindset report identifies the individual's Athlete Type.
- An individual's Athlete Type provides a high-level overview of their mental make-up.
- Matches each athlete with prominent elite athletes who share the same Athlete Type, offering natural role models for younger athletes.
- Based on the individual's Athlete Type, tips are designed to help conquer the different situations that arise in athletics and life.
- Includes tips on how to deal with things like setbacks, praise, motivations, practice, and mistakes.
- This information is valuable to parents, teachers, friends, coaches, and teammates so they can get a better sense of how to interact with and help the athlete thrive.
Team Features *
- Team Analytics
- Cumulative team scores, leaderboards, and athlete comparisons / matching.
- Mindset Indicators
- Identifies positive, neutral, opportunity, and undesirable mindset indicators.
- Predictive Characteristic Scoring (1-99 percentile scale)
- TAP Overall.
- Drive - measures drive, intrinsic motivation, and competitiveness.
- Information Processing - measures natural problem-solving skills.
* Available for Team accounts only. Accessible to coaches and their staff.
THE TAP IS A PROPRIETARY SURVEY THAT MEASURES THE TRAITS RECOGNIZED TO IMPACT ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE. THE TAP DOES NOT MEASURE ONE'S CLINICAL/MEDICAL PERSONALITY, CANNOT MAKE A PSYCHOLOGICAL NOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, AND IS NOT GOVERNED BY THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA).